Front Desk Agent
Company: Hampton Inn Titusville/I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Wage and Benefits:
- Starting at $15.00 per hour
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Match
- Paid Time Off PREFERRED: Hotel Experience - JOB SUMMARY:
Assists guest check-ins, processes reservations, and coordinates
guests' services through various departments. - Shifts are
8am-4pm/4pm to midnight or swing 1pm-9pm but subject to adjustments
to meet the needs of our guest and high demand dates ESSENTIAL
- Provides courteous guest service by responding promptly and
efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints, and by
accurately processing guest mail and messages.
- Coordinates the delivery of guest services by other hotel
departments and outside businesses
- Processes all incoming and outgoing reservation and
cancellation requests in a timely manner by mail, telephone, in
person and via the applicable franchise system.
- Check-in and Check-out departing guests in the most efficient
manner possible, following all established procedures and
- Maximizes room revenue and occupancy levels through suggestive
- Applies knowledge of marketing programs applicable to the
hotel, local area and all hotel functions and outlets, and properly
presents the programs to guests.
- Handles departmental accounting of monies, receipts, guest
accounts and other forms of credit. Operates the department's cash
- Maintains information and communication sources such as room
rack, telephone information rack, log book and applicable franchise
- Operates PBX (switchboard) equipment to handle incoming calls,
outgoing calls, wake up calls and the paging of guests.
- Operates the applicable franchise terminal and performs
designated training and maintenance tasks.
- Monitors in-house computer accuracy to ensure maximum
- Examines the day's reservations for correct date, type of room
reserved, and any special requests.
- Complies with the hotel's security and emergency procedures as
well as operational policies and procedures.
- Complies with all corporate office and applicable franchise
policies and procedures.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of the front desk area.
- Provides assistance to other employees to contribute to the
smooth operation of the department and hotel.
- Complete all items on checklist prior to completing shift close
- Participates in MOD schedule with Front Desk Manager or General
Manager are off property.
- Performs other related unrelated tasks as assigned by
management. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Environmental Conditions
- 95% Inside: Protection from weather conditions but not
necessarily from temperature changes.
- 5% Outside: No protection from weather conditions during
property walks and inspections.
- Essential Skills
- Requires familiarity with applicable franchise front desk
standards and procedures or ability (gained through 2+ years
previous experience related employment or front desk experience) to
quickly become familiar with applicable franchise standards and
- Must possess knowledge of hotel interdepartmental relationships
as well as all operations pertaining to front desk: Reservations,
Guest Registration, Concierges Services, Telephone Services, and
- Must have ability to handle/resolve guest complaints and/or
knowledge/understanding of when and how to direct the guest to
- Must have ability to professionally represent the hotel, deal
positively with the public, and possess pleasant telephone
- Knowledgeable in Reservations/Inventory management.
- Educational/Vocational Preparation
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous hotel front office experience preferred; however,
ability gained through 2+ years related employment (sales, resort,
marketing) or on-the-job training may substitute for actual front
office experience. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Hampton Inn Titusville/I-95 Kennedy Space Center, Titusville , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...