Hotel Front Desk Agent
Company: BBL Hospitality
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Hyatt Place Titusville - Titusville, FL
Hospitality - Hotel
We are pleased to share the benefit options that we offer:
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Investment
- Referral Bonus
- Associate Development Plan Opportunities
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Benefits, FSA and HSA
Account options available to Full-Time associates
- Associate Travel Program Discounts
Front Desk Agent is responsible for assisting guests efficiently,
courteously and professionally in all front office related
functions according to the standards set forth by management. A
high standard of service and hospitality must be maintained at all
times. Responsible to guests. Able to work flexible schedule.
Reports directly to the Front Desk Supervisor. High school diploma
or equivalent preferred. Skills include: typing, computer aptitude.
Interpersonal skills, reading, writing, mathematical abilities,
including basic math. Physical requirements include:
speaking/hearing on the phone, reading/writing/typing, lifting and
carrying, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, bending and able to
walk stairs. Moving about, usually while standing up for a
significant portion of the workday.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Registers guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous
manner using up selling techniques to maximize room rates: prepares
for group check in and out, and VIP arrivals; becomes informed of
events/functions in the hotel during the shift.
- Checks guests out of the hotel; processes customer payments
according to established policies and procedures.
- Responds to guest requests promptly; promotes hotel services,
facilities and outlets; provides guests with information such as
local attractions and directions to increase guest
- Resolves guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer;
informs supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or
- Books guest reservations or coordinates with reservation
- Handles departmental accounting of moneys, receipts, guest
accounts and other forms of credit; posts all charges; completes
cashier's report, prepares deposit and counts cashier bank.
- Issues, controls and releases guest safe-deposit boxes.
Keywords: BBL Hospitality, Titusville , Hotel Front Desk Agent, Sales , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!