Pest Control Territory Sales Position
Company: Predator Services
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Employer JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
1. Learn and comply with all Company policies, standards and
protocols in regards to assigned service days, minimum daily
production, Pest Prevention treating techniques, etc.
2. Maintain and service all Pest Prevention customers according to
Company policy, standards and protocols.
3. Complete all Company training as required.
4. Attend all technical training meetings as required.
5. Maintain vehicle in a clean, safe and properly decaled
condition.A. Maintain a complete inventory of Company required
equipment.B. Keep vehicle and equipment organized.C. Keep all
equipment clean and in operating condition.
6. Inspect for and advise customers of potential problems.A.
Present solutions based on conditions, avenues and sources that
promote pest success.B. Foster positive rapport and relationships
7. Respond to all customer complaints during the business day
received and resolve within 48 hours or at the customer's
8. Maintain unserviced accounts list and reschedule missed accounts
9. Maintain and follow all "special instructions" on each
10. Stay informed in regards to all state, federal and local
regulations and Company Policies and Procedures as they relate to
your job.A. Learn the safety procedures and equipment related to
your job and use them as they are required.B. Perform all job
duties according to regulations and Company Policies and
11. Maintain current product knowledge and remain informed of the
latest technical data pertaining to industry products, material and
12. Remain in contact with the office during the day and respond to
all communications in a timely manner.
13. Submit daily service reports as required by Company
standards.A. Complete service records in accordance with state
communications in a timely manner.
14. Make every effort to prevent cancellations.A. Provide service
on time.B. Return every call by a customer in a timely manner and
with sincere concern.C. Notify management immediately of requests
for cancellations.D. Provide solutions to customer concerns.
15. Inform management of any safety issues, customer concerns and
service issues encountered during the day.
16. Make a minimum of one new Sale per week.
17. Secure leads for all services provided by our Company.
18. Perform other duties as assigned.
19. Project A Quality Image -Look and Act Professional
20.. Deliver Great Service - On Time -Satisfy Every Customer
21. Honor Your Commitment - Be Dependable
22. Never Stop Learning -Technically - Legally - Professionally
23. Build Trusting Relationships With Customers -Always Do What's
Experience, Education and skills required -
1. High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
2. Must have or be able to obtain required drivers license and
maintain a company-approved driving record.
3. Must possess ability to carry out instruction furnished in
written, oral, computer, or diagrammatic form.
4. Must possess ability to deal with problems encountered during
5. Must possess mathematical ability to accurately complete and
file necessary reports.
6. Must be able to read and comprehend industry product labels.
7. Must possess good communication skills and exhibit a
willing-to-please, friendly demeanor and a professional image at
all times.Typical Physical and Mental Demands - Requires constant
(67%-100% of the time) walking, climbing ladders, stairs, attics),
crawling, bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping,
and stretching. Requires constant ability to move freely about the
office building and between customer locations. Requires corrected
vision and hearing to normal range. Requires occasional (0-30% of
the time) lifting (up to 50lbs) while performing duties, Must
possess ability and stamina to work long hours and conduct several
inspections per day in attics, crawl spaces and other areas. Must
possess ability to climb heights. Must possess ability to endure
exposure to high temperatures while conducting inspections. Typical
Working Conditions - Requires constant contact with the public and
employees. Work is usually performed outdoors and in/on customer
property. May be exposed to rain, hail, winds, dust, dirt, cement,
grass, shrubs, trees and others. Incumbent may be exposed to
industry products while conducting work.Special Equipment - Must
possess ability to operate and trouble-shoot pest prevention
equipment including, but not limited to: backpack applicators,
drills, shovels, carpenter's tools, power tools, truck equipment
and other industry equipment.
Keywords: Predator Services, Titusville , Pest Control Territory Sales Position, Sales , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!