Company: Barn Light Electric Company
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Job Summary: *Responsible for maintaining records of all
inventory, producing inventory reports for the Materials Manager on
a regular basis. Ensure all items are in stock and are organized
and replenish as necessary to the demand of the min/max.
*Ess**ential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Counts all products and supplies.
- Analyzes system inventory and compares to physical inventory.
- Reports any discrepancies to Senior Inventory Lead or Materials
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the stockroom.
- Creates requisitions for inventory.
- Locates and removes ECO change inventory.
- Packs up defective items for return.
- Works with Senior Inventory Lead to brainstorm ways to reduce
inventory discrepancy and shrinkage.
- Uses computerized inventory software to record, track, and
maintain all inventory related data.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries.
- Unloads deliveries and stores them appropriately in the
- Adjusts inventory reports to account for new deliveries.
- Ensures that all stock on floor is organized, properly stored,
and in good condition.
- Works well with a team.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
* Maintain regular and prompt attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of inventory software.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to unload and restock
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Exhibits ability to think creatively in order to devise best
inventory control practices
- Work experience in manufacturing and/or inventory control is
- Microsoft knowledge required
- High School Degree or equivalent
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
*_Barn Light Electric is an equal employment opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Barn Light Electric Company, Titusville , Material Handler, Professions , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!