Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Sporting Goods
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $78,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,190-$1,460 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
- Dry van trailer hauling outdoor sporting goods and retail
- 100% no-touch.
- 95% drop-and-hook.
- 3-8 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load.
- Nighttime schedule.
- Drive within Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South
Carolina and Tennessee. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 75 miles of Orlando, FL. Need CDL training? Explore
our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI151775404
Keywords: Schneider, Titusville , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Sporting Goods, Professions , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!