CNC Machinist III
Company: Knight Enterprises, LLC
Posted on: October 31, 2018
JOB TITLE: CNC Machinist III
REPORTS TO: Director of Manufacturing
PURPOSE OF POSITION: This position is responsible for performing skilled machinist duties under limited supervision. Work with mills and lathes, operate complex machines using computer aided devices and perform preventive maintenance of machines. Perform related work in assessing quality standards and ensuring the product meets exacting specifications and standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A/S or AA preferred, however, experience may substitute for education.
- Five (5) years minimum experience with computer numbered controlled (CNC) machines with the ability to do set-ups, define tooling and fixturing requirements.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
- Perform all of the Grade I and II requirements.
- Support all CNC manufacturing requirement with minimum supervision.
- Contacts supervisory personnel when raw product, events or finished products are not conforming to required standards.
- Assists supervisor in machining adjustments and operational improvements.
- Performs machinist work involving fabrication of specialized parts.
- Maintains and performs preventive maintenance on machines and related systems.
- Maintains strict tolerance requirements in the manufacture of parts.
- Operates equipment used with lathes and mills to quality assurance specification.
- Fabricates all required parts and similar items as needed.
- Advise management of pertinent changes in working conditions or significant information that may present short and long term impacts on inventory and overall output.
- Records machine data for reporting and record-keeping purposes.
- Prepares documents as required to perform inventory or audit.
- Computes amounts of workload capacity and running time.
- Confers and corresponds with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Contributes to periodic updating of the procedures manual and reference notebooks.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory or management personnel.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of tooling speeds and feeds offsets and minor program changes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to prove out programs.
Knight Enterprises Management, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law. Knights policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training and all other personnel matters are free from discriminatory practices and are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
To view the U.S. Department of Labors (DOL) Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster, please go to the following link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Keywords: Knight Enterprises, LLC, Titusville , CNC Machinist III, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!