CNC Machinist II
Company: Knight Enterprises, LLC
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Job Posting JOB TITLE: CNC Machinist Level II DEPARTMENT: Manufacturing REPORTS TO: Director of Manufacturing PURPOSE: This position is responsible for performing skilled machinist duties under limited supervision. Work with mills and lathes, operate complex machines using computer aided devices and perform preventive maintenance of machines. Perform related work in assessing quality standards and ensuring the product meets exacting specifications and standards. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Three (3) years minimum experience with computer numbered controlled (CNC) machines (mills and lathes).
- Knowledge of tooling speeds and feeds offsets and minor program changes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
- Load and run quality approved parts.
- Check all dimensions and visual aspects of parts as instructed.
- Maintain an organized work area.
- Follow directions accurately and consistently.
- Contacts supervisory personnel (Lead man) when raw product, events or finished products are not conforming to required standards.
- Conduct preventive maintenance on devices and systems.
- Assists Lead man in machining adjustments and operational improvements.
- Performs machinist work involving fabrication of specialized parts.
- Maintains and performs preventive maintenance on machines and related systems.
- Maintains strict tolerance requirements in the manufacture of parts.
- Operates equipment used with lathes and mills to quality assurance specification.
- Fabricates all required parts and similar items as needed.
- Records machine data for reporting and record-keeping purposes.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Prepares documents as required to perform inventory or audit.
- Computes amounts of workload capacity and running time.
- Confers and corresponds with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications. Knight Enterprises Management, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law. Knights policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training and all other personnel matters are free from discriminatory practices and are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. To view the U.S. Department of Labors (DOL) Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster, please go to the following link:
Keywords: Knight Enterprises, LLC, Titusville, CNC Machinist II, Other, Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!