Company: Parrish Health Network
Posted on: September 14, 2023
The Desktop Administrator is responsible for demonstrating Parrish
Healthcare's Culture of Choice -, managing and supporting the
desktop, applications, and peripherals infrastructure. The Desktop
Administrator ensures user environments function as necessary.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting desktop hardware
components, such as computers, monitors, printers, and peripherals.
Installing and maintaining software applications, patches, and
- Responding to end-user inquiries and resolving technical issues
related to hardware, software, and network connectivity. Providing
remote or on-site support to troubleshoot and resolve
- Managing the deployment and imaging of desktop systems,
including operating system installations, software configurations,
and user profile setups.
- Conducting user training sessions to help individuals
understand and effectively use desktop systems and applications.
Creating documentation, user guides, and knowledge base articles to
assist end-users in troubleshooting common issues.
- Implementing security measures on desktop systems, such as
antivirus software, encryption, and access controls, to ensure data
protection and compliance with organizational policies and
- Maintaining an inventory of desktop hardware, software
licenses, and configurations. Tracking and managing desktop assets
throughout their lifecycle, including procurement, installation,
upgrades, and retirement.
- Maintaining current knowledge of new technologies and industry
trends to ensure that systems are compatible with current
- Coordinating with vendors or contractors during technology
upgrades or implementations of new systems.
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including
workflow analysis, and cost comparison analysis.
- Knows fire, disaster and safety procedures and regulations as
it pertains to the work area.
- Performs similar or related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
computer engineering or a related field is required (A combination
of experience and certifications may be considered). Work
- 3 years to Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
- Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization (CCP-V) and
- Microsoft 365: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
certifications are required within 1 year.
- Citrix Certified Professional - App Delivery and Security
- certifications in other Microsoft Server products, Dell, EMC
are strongly preferred.
Keywords: Parrish Health Network, Titusville , Desktop Administrator, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!