Lifeguard- Seasonal, Walt Disney World
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Lifeguards are focused on ensuring the safety of our Guests by
enforcing policies, rules, and regulations of Recreation locations
while also answering Guest questions. Lifeguards provide guidance
to Guests, problem-solving, and work in a cooperative team
environment. Lifeguards will maintain the general cleanliness of
the pool areas, including removing towels and arranging chairs &
tables. Lifeguard Cast Members respond to various incidents and
will be trained on Infant, Child and Adult Cardiopulmonary
Resuscitation (CPR) to respond to Guest and Cast emergencies.
The new hire will receive paid training to obtain their Lifeguards
certification through Ellis and Associates, Inc. The certification
training is conducted over three consecutive days.
Seasonal requires 3 days of full availability for any shift,
including nights and holidays.
This Season runs from February till August 2023.
Lifeguard Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of
$15.25/hour for shallow water, and $16.25/hour for deep water.
# ,300# #/video#
: ,300# #/video# Basic Qualifications :
- Seasonal requires 3 days of full availability for any shift,
including nights and holidays
- This Season runs from February till August 2023
- Strong observational skills to proactively identify Guest needs
and ensure safety guidelines are being followed
- Strong verbal communication skills (able to positively engage
with Guests, Cast Members, and leadership)
- Must be able to observe all sections of an assigned zone
- Pass a vision screening with at least 20/25 vision, corrected
- Pass a hearing screening at the time of hire to validate the
ability to detect and respond to noises and distress signals in an
aquatic environment including in the water and anywhere around the
zone of responsibility
- Lifeguard training is provided and must be successfully
- Perform work that may involve lifting Guests, in and out of the
pool up to 100 lbs or more with assistance
- Deep Water Swim Test: ability to swim 200 yards, tread water
without using hands for 2 minutes, feet-first dive to retrieve a
10-pound brick from a depth of 8 feet
- Shallow Water Swim Test: ability to swim 50 yards, feet-first
dive to retrieve a 10-pound brick from a depth of 5 feet
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, climbing, pushing,
pulling, bending, twisting, and kneelingAdditional Information :
SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24
hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as
5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment
application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of
the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on
the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting
Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Titusville , Lifeguard- Seasonal, Walt Disney World, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!