Culinary Chef Asst. (Lead Line Cook) Full Time - Walt Disney World
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Culinary cast members at the Walt Disney World Resort have the
opportunity to provide first-rate dining experiences while working
for one of the world's leading entertainment and hospitality
companies. Culinary cast members experience a world of options in
our Hotels and Theme Parks, from quick service to Five-Diamond
Chef Assistants receive a starting rate of $20.00/hour.
: youtu.be/FUxDfD6QSMI ,300# #/video#
: ,300# #/video# : ,300# #/video#
Basic Qualifications :
Recipe for Success
- Minimum 4 years of line cook experience; including grill and
saut-- or a culinary certificate and 2 years of line cook
experience; including grill and saut--.
- Proven experience in all stations of the kitchen and multiple
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment, basic tools, small wares,
culinary techniques and ingredients specialized to the
- Demonstrates knowledge of HACCP, basic food temperatures,
proper food handling and good judgment of quantity, quality and
- Showcases passion for the culinary arts, continual learning and
- Able to follow recipes, make recipe conversions, adhere to food
allergies and propose menu items
- Basic understanding of kitchen lingo and etiquette
- Receptive to working on-stage and working on the chef's table,
- Awareness of modern and classical cooking, as well as knife
skills and basic butchering techniques
- Exhibits clean work habits and ownership of a safe, clean work
- Support the chef in their absence and meet with the chef(s) for
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields,
goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast Members will be required to handle cleaning chemicals and
- Good Communication Skills
Additional Information :
SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24
hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as
5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking "Apply for this job"
below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please
complete ALL pages of the application by clicking "Next" on each
page, then "Submit" on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, wdwcasting, Chef Assistant, Culinary, Lead
Line Cook WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Titusville , Culinary Chef Asst. (Lead Line Cook) Full Time - Walt Disney World, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!