Culinary Cook 1 (Advanced Line Cook)-Full Time - Walt Disney World
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Walt Disney World Resort is searching for an experienced
Culinary Cook 1 (Advanced Line Cook) who's looking to push
themselves to the next level in their career with our advanced
culinary team. Culinary Cast Members at the Walt Disney World
Resort have the opportunity to provide first-rate dining
experiences. As a Cook 1, you will provide a unique dining
experience working for one of the world's leading entertainment and
Culinary Cook 1 roles receive a starting rate of $19.00/hourly.
: youtu.be/FUxDfD6QSMI ,300# #/video#
: ,300# #/video# : ,300# #/video#
Basic Qualifications :
Recipe for Success
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Two (2) years of line cook experience; including grill and
saut-- or a culinary certificate and One (1) year of line cook
experience including grill and saut--
- Knowledge of HACCP, proper food handling techniques,
temperatures and food safety
- Knowledge of basic butchering, food allergies, seasonal
ingredients and menus
- Knowledge of modern and classical cooking, including
specialized culinary techniques and measurements, and can propose
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling,
bending, twisting, kneeling and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Prolonged standing and walking long distances throughout the
Resort in indoor and outdoor settings
- Full-time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7)
days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields,
goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast Members will be required to handle cleaning chemicals and
- Good Communication Skills
Additional Information :
SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24
hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as
5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking "Apply for this job"
below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please
complete ALL pages of the application by clicking "Next" on each
page, then "Submit" on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, wdwcasting, Chef Assistant, Culinary, Lead
Line Cook WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Titusville , Culinary Cook 1 (Advanced Line Cook)-Full Time - Walt Disney World, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!