Dentist - Balad, Iraq
Company: Acuity International
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging
our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have
career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a
unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!
To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below
to find your next career!COVID Notification:Candidates selected for
a position must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an
approved reasonable accommodation request on file for a medical
condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents them
from complying with Acuitys mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
requirement. To request a reasonable accommodation form, email
Duties:The primary responsibilities of the Dentist include the
- Provides medical services at the scope and level of a Dentist
to preserve the health of employees and client personnel.
- Provide instruction on diet, brushing, flossing, the use of
fluorides, and other aspects of dental care.
- Remove tooth decay, fill cavities, examine x-rays, straighten
teeth, perform extractions, and repair fractured teeth.
- Perform limited corrective surgery on gums and supporting bones
to treat gum diseases.
- Administer anesthetics and write prescriptions for antibiotics
and other medications.
- Some settings may require stabilization of patient and
coordination of evacuation of patient to medevac center or
- All Health Care Providers (HCPs) will document care delivered
and follow up care required.
- Maintain the highest regard for patient dignity and observe the
precepts of the American Hospital Associations Bill of Rights for
- Attends and participates in a variety of meetings and task
force groups to improve quality and outcomes, communicate issues,
obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of
knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, and new
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration
and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to
determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing
and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies;
using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job
- Records and maintains patient information in accordance with
standard protocols, and the Privacy Act.
- Protects patients privacy through confidentiality, infection
control procedures, assuring consistent medication administration,
and assuring proper storage and maintenance procedures for all
equipment and supplies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as
- Graduate degree from an accredited Dental School.
- Hold and maintain an active and unrestricted Dental License
free from any pending adverse actions and the ability to be
favorability credentialed by Acuity policy.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience as Dentist.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized
and have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well
as with MS Office products required.
- Must be able to perform duties in a stressful and high paced
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and flexibility in work
requirements to include potential shift changes based on
operational needs and/or command priorities.Requirements:
- Must have a current U.S. passport.
- Sign an International Assignment Agreement.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government Clearance.Physical
- Must meet pre-deployment physical requirements.
- No conditions that would prevent the wear of personal
protective equipment; including protective mask, ballistic helmet,
body armor and chemical/biological protective garments or
conditions that would prevent -the capability of donning, lifting
or carrying of up to 70 lbs. of referenced gear while running to a
bunker or protected area in the face of perceived or imminent
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of
- Location of services may at times be in remote, austere or
- May require bending, stooping and lifting as required for
patient care and transport.Acuity International is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex,
national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability
status.For OFCCP compliance, the taxable entity associated with
this job posting is:Acuity-CHS, LLC
Keywords: Acuity International, Titusville , Dentist - Balad, Iraq, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!