General Merchandise Associate
Company: Miracle City Harley
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid TrainingSet-up and maintain an appealing retail
environment and assist customers with their shopping and purchase
of merchandise. Key Result Areas
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales of General Merchandise Major Duties and
- Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership's
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly
- Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time
while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer
additional product that compliments the purchase.
- Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases.
Keep cash register accurate.
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a
positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent
customer service.2)Retail Sales of General Merchandise
- Provide prompt and accurate service at cash register.
- Assist General Merchandise Manager with attaining retial sales
plans in General Merchandise.
- Receive and process merchandise from distributors, check
merchandise received against purchase invoice, log merchandise into
inventory, and prepare product for showroom floor.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all
merchandise (counts, reports etc.)
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events
such as Open houses, of HOG activities, fashion shows, etc.
- Create well-organized presentations, which appeal to our
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, dust free, and
appealing to customers.
- Continuously maintain showroom product availability by stocking
shelves and displays.
- Maintain update customer mailing lists.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with merchandising &
inventory control issues3)Other Duties
- As assigned. Supervisory Responsibilities
- No Supervisory Responsibilities Commitments
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Demonstrate professionalism in providing customer service.
- Review all P.A.C.E. tapes and attend training sessions to keep
current in General Merchandise.
- Accept direction, follow instructions and work well with
others. Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Must have ability to get along with broad customer base.
- Schooling or experience in merchandising and retail sales
- Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems
or the ability to quickly learn.
Keywords: Miracle City Harley, Titusville , General Merchandise Associate, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!