Salaried Weekend Baylor RN - $15,000 Sign On Bonus Available
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Title: Weekend Baylor Registered
Location: Parrish Home Health, A Part Of LHC
City: Titusville, FL
Deliver Exceptional At-Home
Care, Like Only YOU Can.
We’re a people-first company – and
that includes our employees. Join us in improving the quality
of care for our patients. It’s all about helping
Group recently received Best Company Culture and Best Company for
Women in the communities we serve. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services
across the country, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care
that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
In your role as registered nurse, you can
- One-on-one patient focus
- Professional Growth
- Recognition and Excellence Rewards
Receive competitive compensation and benefits
- Health Benefits
- Matching 401(k)
Time Off + Holidays
- Online Continuing Education
- Employee Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
much, much more!
Here is your opportunity to channel the full
extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a
daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as
- Develop and follow a designated care plan in
accordance with the patient’s needs
and educate family members and caregivers
- Administration of medication, wound care,
treatments and assessments
- Communicate with other members of the patients’
- Monitor patients conditions; reporting
- Follow up with, execute and document patient
- Document observations, interventions and
evaluations utilizing a touch pad tablet
Recruiters Are Ready to Help You Start a New and Rewarding Career
With LHC Group. Apply Today To Begin Yours!
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and|or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care.
- Makes referrals to other disciplines, as indicated by patient's
- Responds to outcome coordinator|coder and Patient Care Manager
requests for clarification to OASIS assessments on the same day
that the request for more information is sent.
- Plots patient encounters for the episode and determines needed
RN encounters based on patient's needs and regulations.
- Instructs and supervises the patient's family|caregiver in the
care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment
for the patient.
- Actively participates in weekly case conferences.
- Maintains a current and accurate patient medication
- After start of care (SOC) assessment, reports the status of the
patient, assessed needs, and plan of care overview to the team
leader on same day (or by next business day if after hours).
- Observes, records and reports to the physician and/or team
leader the patient's signs and symptoms, response to treatment and
changes in the patient's condition, as appropriate. Ensures
adequate Team Leader (TL) communication when
physician follow-up is needed.
- Communicates changes in visit assignments, dates of scheduled
visits, and schedule changes to scheduler and Patient Care Manger
to ensure patient needs are met.
- Communicates timely and effectively with agency personnel and
ordering physician as required to process orders and OASIS data
sets, schedule home visits, and deliver services to patient as
ordered by physician and in accordance with applicable
laws and regulation.
- Facilitates hand-off communication to RN and PCM who will cover
patients in their absence, prior to scheduled days off.
- Performs regular and supervisory visits according to the plan
of care and submits complete visit notes within 24 hours
of completion visit.
- Directly and/or indirectly supervises care provided by the home
health aides and licensed practical vocational nurses,
provides instruction as appropriate, and assigns tasks
according to State and federal regulations.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
- Adheres to and participates in the agency's Episode Management
- Assists in the orientation of new agency personnel as
- Completes LHC required learning courses, additional assignments
per DON request, as well as any state specific required
training per state regulation|practice act requirements.
- Participates in the performance improvement plan and process to
ensure positive patient outcomes.
Education & Experience
- Current RN licensure in state of Florida.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Titusville , Salaried Weekend Baylor RN - $15,000 Sign On Bonus Available, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!