Certified Medical Assistant Titus Landing
Company: North Brevard Medical Support
Posted on: June 6, 2021
**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next
step**Schedule/Status:8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.;
Description:Under the direction of the Office Manager,
assists Medical Licensed Provider in providing services to patients
and caregivers. Provides educational and emotional support to
patients under the guidance of the Medical Provider as directed.
- Prepares patients for formal assessment by obtaining vital
signs, documenting and initiating patients history/complaint,
memory testing, and performs other diagnostic tests and/or
therapeutic treatments, as ordered.
- Demonstrates commitment to Service Excellence by understanding
the needs of the patients, their families, physicians and
co-workers and doing what is required the first time, every time by
being responsible, sensitive, accurate, timely, coordinated and
- Assists the care provider in minor procedures. Maintains proper
sterilization of correct equipment using accepted techniques.
Maintains a neat an orderly exam area with supplies necessary.
- Communicates to attending and referring physicians, nurse
practitioners, and other patient care team members, as needed.
Liaison between patient and Physician regarding clinical
- Orders medical supplies and maintains office inventory. Uses
office fax and copier, EMR, scanner.
- Follows NBMS protocol with sending patients for ordered
ancillary testing and follow through.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by authorized
personnel or as may be required to meet emergency situations.
- Attends and participates in mandatory meetings.
- Vocational or other technical school, certification, training
or apprenticeship required beyond high school.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience.
- Registration by the American Medical Technologists or
Certification as a Medical Assistant by the American Association of
- Current Florida Registered Medical Assistant Certificate
Keywords: North Brevard Medical Support, Titusville , Certified Medical Assistant Titus Landing, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!