Nurse Technician Vaccination Support TEMP FT
Company: Parrish Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next
Parrish Medical Group is seeking Nurse Technicians to join our
Covid Vaccination team. Successful candidates will perform medical
assistant tasks such as COVID-19 immunization support and other
These positions are temporary through August 2021.
Schedule/Status:Varies/ Full Time
Under the supervision of the RN in charge and is responsible for
administering COVID-19 vaccinations. Demonstrates competency in all
procedures within scope of practice, as appropriate to the
population of patients served. The position shall exemplify the
desired Culture of Choice and philosophies of Parrish
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES |
- Take vitals when necessary
- Preparation and Administration of the COVID-19 vaccine under
guidance of an RN
- Monitoring cold storage temperatures
- Monitoring patients for any adverse reactions
- Assisting with documentation into EMR Follows all CDC
guidelines surrounding immunization administration in both clinical
settings and outdoor drive-through settings.
- Performs similar or related duties as assigned.
- Knows fire, disaster and safety procedures and regulations as
pertains to the work area.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENT:
Formal Education: | High School Diploma or GED required.
Enrolled in an RN Nursing (ADN/BSN) program with completion of one
semester of clinical education.
Keywords: Parrish Medical Center, Titusville , Nurse Technician Vaccination Support TEMP FT, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!