Medical Front Office Clerk TL Family Practice
Company: North Brevard Medical Support
Posted on: June 6, 2021
**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next
step**Schedule/Status:8:00 - 5:00Standard
Under the direction of the NBMS Practice Manager and Physician
Office Lead, this position is responsible for being the point
person for patients and visitors. Responsible for appointment
scheduling, insurance verification, collection of co-pays, filing
and phone communications.Key Responsibilities:
- Greets patients and visitors in a courteous and friendly manner
both in person and via telephone; answering questions and taking
messages if needed, scheduling appointments.
- Prepares new charts, files and maintains patient records;
maintains, organizes and pulls charts for upcoming patient
- Confirms appointments with patients via telephone one day prior
to scheduled appointment.
- Check in patients confirming accurate and updated patient and
insurance information is in chart as well as the EMR.
- Perform billing and bookkeeping functions including collection
of cash payments, posting and balancing daily sheets of
transactions and balancing deposits according to set billing
- Check out patients; accurately enter charges into computer,
collecting all co-pays and out of pocket charges prior to patient
- High School Diploma, required.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a medical front office setting
Keywords: North Brevard Medical Support, Titusville , Medical Front Office Clerk TL Family Practice, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!