Medical Front Office Clerk Vaccination Support FT
Company: Parrish Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next
step**Parrish Medical Group is seeking medical front office staff
to join our team. Successful candidates will perform medical front
office tasks and provide support duties at our COVID-19 testing
siteThese positions are temporary through August 2021, full time,
40 hours per week.Schedule/Status:8:00-6:00/ Full
- Greets patients in a courteous and friendly manner both in
person and via telephone; answering questions and taking messages
if needed, scheduling appointments.
- Prepares new charts, files and maintains patient records
- Confirms appointments with patients via telephone one day prior
to scheduled appointment.
- Check in patients confirming accurate and updated patient and
insurance information is in chart as well as the EMR.
- Check out patients; accurately enter charges into computer,
collecting all co-pays and out of pocket charges prior to patient
- High School Diploma, required.
The ideal candidate has schedule flexibility and the ability to
cover clinic and/or events as needed during peak season(s) and
scheduled or unscheduled absences of other staff. Must be able to
stand for long hours on inclement weather conditions.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a medical front office
Keywords: Parrish Medical Center, Titusville , Medical Front Office Clerk Vaccination Support FT, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!