Utility Construction / Lineman Production Lead / Supervisor
ArborMetrics Solutions, LLC is seeking a motivated and highly
skilled individual to provide planning, scheduling, reporting, and
project management for utility line construction and
The position(s) works as a contracted professional.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Promote safety consciousness and adherence to OSHA, utility,
federal, state and local safety requirements.
- Educate and negotiate with customers to address customer
concerns in a professional manner.
- Coordinate schedules for engineering, site preparation,
equipment and contract crew activity for Power Delivery
maintenance, restoration activities, construction, storm hardening
and major system improvement/expansions.
- Oversee line contractor's activity with internal / external
customers for Power Delivery projects.
- Oversee and ensure timely delivery of appropriate materials and
equipment to perform work. Respond to contractor questions
concerning work specification and requirements.
- Inspect, evaluate and provide cost effective recommendations to
address the movement of construction man hours.
- Inspect work completed by contractors for compliance to utility
- Assist in the management of contractors during storm
- Provide support and assistance on special projects as assigned
by the utility.
Company vehicle provided.
Benefits of employment include: health and dental insurance,
life insurance, 401K with company match, paid holidays, paid sick
leave, paid vacation, paid training and continuing education
- Due to the inherently dangerous nature of the industry and
requirements to work with or around hazardous equipment, employees
must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended
periods of time.
- Microsoft Office Intermediate skills
- 3+ years' experience in Distribution Utility Operations
- Basic Knowledge of electrical distribution system
- Advanced Degrees (Bachelors, Masters in related field of study)
- Journeyman Qualified, desired
- 2+ years of Utility Distribution Management.
- Valid driver's license
- Works in all temperatures and weather
- May work around excessive noise from machines, chain saw, wood
chipper and other equipment with hearing protection
- May be exposed to nature i.e., irritating plants and biting or
stinging insects, and dust
- May work on unlevel terrain
- May be exposed to dogs and other animals
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Work Orders of all types and sizes pertaining to FPL
Hardening and CMC workload.
- Provide oversight of construction contractors throughout the
duration of all types of Utility construction work orders.
- Maintain constant oversight of crews safe work practices and
Rarely = less than 10%
Occasionally = up to 33%
Frequently = up to 66%
Continuously = 67% to 100%
Range of Motion
Hearing - Speech Range
Sense of Touch
Climbing On/Off Truck
Lifting up to 10 lbs
Lifting over 10 lbs to 50 lbs
Lifting up to 50 lbs
Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of
the position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Individuals with a disability who desire a reasonable accommodation
should contact the ADA Coordinator at 1-800-248-8733, ext 1339.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose