The coolest jobs on this planet or any other are with Lockheed
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the
world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences
to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds'
hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to
think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the
passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better
tomorrow with you.
The experienced Contracts Negotiator will support the Commercial
Civil Space Line of Business.
- Perform as the Contracts Lead of competitive, international
- Support a portfolio of new business captures (commercial and
government) and existing commercial and FAR/DFARS based
- Duties will include RFP analysis, proposal preparation,
maintaining accurate and complete contractual records.
- Work with domestic and international customers.
- Identify risks and contract issues and effectively address them
in a timely manner.
- Exercise initiative, participate in strategy development, and
work in an independent manner.
- Collaborate with Space Systems Company and Corporate support
- Work directly with multiple customers on various contracts
(CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, T&M & FFP).
- Develop and apply advanced concepts, techniques, standards and
solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of a
high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
Selected candidate will exercise initiative and independent
action in support of LOB and functional goals. You must be able to
effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple assignments
and priorities, and work effectively and independently in a dynamic
This position is located at a facility that requires special
access. U.S. Citizenship is required.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Demonstrated experience with FAR/DFARS based contracts,
including cost type and fixed price arrangements.
- Prior experience analyzing contract terms and
risks to mitigate financial impacts.
- Broad knowledge of and experience with all
phases of contracts management, including proposal preparation
and contract negotiations.