Company: Papa John's
Posted on: May 31, 2021
THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's franchise
restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU! Papa John's
offers a fun work environment, competitive pay, career advancement
opportunities, and discounts on pizza! If this describes you, come
join our pizza team! Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients.
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs duties including pre-delivery vehicle preparation,
learning the delivery area, checking orders for quality and
accuracy, following proper delivery procedures, providing quality
customer service through positive and professional interaction with
customers in person or by phone, and acting with a sense of urgency
in everything they do. Perform other assigned workstation duties
including making quality products, preparing ingredients, and
- Work as part of a team and assist other team members by being
on time for their shift, supporting other workstations during their
shift and completing all opening, shift change and closing duties.
Comply with uniform and appearance standards. Contribute to an
atmosphere of teamwork, energy, and fun.
- Be complete in all training modules, including Insider and LTO
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the
team member is required to use hands repetitively, stand for
prolonged periods, walk long distances and climb stairs, grasp
firmly/strongly and simply/lightly with hands, and use fine finger
dexterity. The team member is frequently required to bend over,
twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel,
repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or
static motion and to look up and/or down, push or pull, and lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, the team member is
required to sit, climb, balance, push and/or pull, and lift and/or
move over 51 pounds.
Work Environment While performing the duties of this job, the
team member is required to work outdoors, in various temperatures,
in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with
dangerous equipment, sharp tools, or hot temperatures, and around
fumes, odors, dust, or toxic chemicals.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must possess a valid driver's license under the laws of the
state(s) where the team member works for at least six months,
acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of insurance, and
- Safely and legally operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to drive during all times of the day or night, and
may be required to drive in adverse weather conditions.
- Must possess navigational skills, including read a map,
locating addresses, and navigating adverse terrain, including
- If this team member will work more than 30 hours per week, must
be able to have flexibility to work all shifts, including open,
close and middle, or split shifts.
- May be required to work long hours, days, nights, or weekends,
scheduled or unscheduled, or split shifts.
- Criminal background check may be required.
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work with team to
accomplish team objectives.
- Must be customer-focused with excellent customer-service
- Must be able to independently handle any customer concern with
little or no supervision.
- Must be able to deal well with frequent task changes, delays or
- Must possess ability to verbally communicate effectively and
clearly, actively listen, and respond effectively to
- Must possess ability to comprehend written instructions.
- Must be complete on any government-required
- Must be able to work with phones and computers.
- Bilingual in certain markets.
- Must be able to comply with uniform and appearance
It is the policy of Papa John's to provide equal employment
opportunities for all applicants and team members without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status or civil
partnership, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity,
veteran status, uniformed service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. 101
(a)(5)), protected disability status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, or gender
expression, or any other characteristic protected by statute or
Keywords: Papa John's, Titusville , Delivery Driver, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!