TRC STAFFING IS HIRING 1st and 2nd SHIFT MECHANICAL
ASSEMBLERS IN TITUSVILLE, FLORIDA
Job Description: Working with a great company that
manufacturers molded plastic parts this position will use a variety
of hand and power tools, test equipment and work instructions to
Location: Titusville, FL
Number of Openings: 4
Starting Pay Rate: $10.00/HR/DOE.
Hours: First Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm. Second
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 4:00pm - 2:30am.
Type: This is a Contract to Hire Permanent Position.
Mechanical Assembler Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow detailed instructions, processes, and procedures. Using
work instruction and reading measurements, assemble molded plastic
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and material
to production supervisor.
- Document completed production and quality form
· Mechanical Assembler Qualifications and
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year of manufacturing experience required.
- Math and blueprint reading skills required.
- Good eye/hand coordination and hand dexterity.
- Able to stand for hours in sometimes hot conditions.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Drug screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has
changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively
recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of
positions. For information on applying, or your current application
status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or
the TRC candidate portal.