TRC STAFFING IS HIRING 1st and 2nd SHIFT 3 AND 5 AXIS CNC
OPERATOR IN TITUSVILLE, FL
Job Description: TRC Staffing Services is now hiring for
1st shift CNC Machine Operators. (Contract to Hire position)
The CNC operator will produce many precisely cut parts, perform
routine quality inspections of the parts produced and find cause
and solutions for potential problems, loads machine with parts to
be cut and unloads finished parts.
Location: Titusville, Florida
Number of Openings: 4 (Day Shift: One 5 Axis CNC. CNC; Night
Shift: Two 5 Axis CNC, One 3 Axis CNC.
Starting Pay Rate: $10-13/HR DOE
Hours: First Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm. Second
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 4:00pm - 2:30am.
Type: This is a Contract to Hire Permanent Position.
CNC Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load parts into CNC machine, monitor and remove parts
- Inspect send finished parts to staging area
- Recognize Problems and do basic preventative maintenance
- Experience using 3 Axis and/or 5 Axis CNC Machine
CNC Operator Job Requirements:
- Must be able to use a variety of hand and power tools,
fixtures, work instruction, test equipment and reading measurement
- Good eye and hand co-ordination while applying good
- Able to stand for hours in sometimes hot conditions.
- The ability to meet daily targets and quality of production
- The ability to work repetitive processes for hours while paying
close attention to details and quality objectives.
- Drug Screen and Background check required.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Drug screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has
changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively
recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of
positions. For information on applying, or your current application
status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or
the TRC candidate portal.