Senior Business Planner
Company: Parrish Medical Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next
Description:Reporting to the Director of Financial
Planning, the Business Planner provides decision support and
strategic business planning analytics for Parrish Medical Center.
The Business Planner is responsible for conducting research and
data analysis to inform business decisions. This role plays an
integral part in the development of Parrish Healthcares strategic
business plans designed to meet defined goals and objectives. This
role is responsible for analysis across a range of business
planning topics, benchmarking analysis, business/strategy planning,
predictive and forecast modeling, trend analysis, etc. The position
shall exemplify the desired Culture of Choice and philosophies of
Parrish Healthcare.Key Responsibilities:
Knows fire, disaster and safety procedures and regulations as it
pertains to the work
EducationBachelors degree from an accredited college or
university required. Master's degree in Business Administration,
Healthcare Administration, or related field preferred.Work
Experience>7 of related experience including analyzing
data and transforming raw data into finished
- Performs due diligence and business case assessments for new
strategies, business initiatives, service innovations, and
- Synthesizes information from multiple sources to generate
insights and recommendations on business strategies and
opportunities. Effectively communicates these findings to
- Constructs forecasts and analytical models.
- Monitors and analyzes industry trends and market changes.
Research competition to identify threats and opportunities.
- Prepares and presents business case assessments and business
plan materials to executive management that aid in making
conclusions and decisions pertaining to business development.
- Serves as an internal consultant to the hospital leadership as
needed for the business planning function. Actively promotes the
use of market and business analytics where appropriate for making
strategic business decisions.
- Participates in the work of the Data Governance Committee.
- Develops project management processes and schedules to ensure
effective and timely delivery of services.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and with State, Federal and
Payer regulations and procedures
- Utilizes advanced market data systems to perform data analytics
- Works with other Financial Planning Department Care Partners to
share knowledge and experience, and collaborate on Financial
Planning Department goals and objectives.
- Performs similar or related duties as assigned
Keywords: Parrish Medical Center, Titusville , Senior Business Planner, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!