Spacecraft Assembler, 2nd Shift
Company: RUAG International
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Spacecraft Assembler, 2nd Shift
Let's exceed the expected!
RUAG Space is part of RUAG International. The company focuses on
the aerospace industry and employs around 6000 employees. RUAG
Space is the leading supplier of products for the space industry in
Europe. Three product groups, six countries, one team: Electronics,
Spacecraft and Launchers are part of our product portfolio. In
addition to Switzerland - which is RUAG Space's headquarters - we
are also represented in Sweden, Austria, Finland, Germany and the
USA. We develop, produce and test subsystems and equipment for use
in space. Experience, outstanding reliability, customer focus and a
comprehensive, clearly structured product portfolio all make RUAG
Space the partner of choice for manufacturers of satellites and
launchers across the globe. We set trends and stand for innovation
- embodied by numerous projects in the production of individual and
sophisticated structures, mechanisms and launch vehicles.
- Follow all manufacturing procedures with an exacting degree of
uniformity as needed for the manufacturing of lightweight sandwich
panels according to RUAG process description.
- May be responsible for operating other manufacturing equipment
- Handle and dispose of hazardous materials (adhesives and
solvents) in approved manner.
- Able to perform work assignments according to written work
- Apply sealant and adhesives
- Approve materials by inspecting materials for flaws.
- Maintain proper care and handling of special finishes
- Follow all safety policies and procedures (both in-house and
regulatory) to decrease the potential for injuries on the job
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate with team
to resolve issues
- Perform all related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of
ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree or higher
in related field preferred (Aerospace Technology, Engineering
Technology, Industrial Management)
- 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience in the manufacturing and machining of lightweight
aluminum sandwich panels or aerospace structures is a benefit
- OSHA Safety Training
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Attention to detail
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery
- Skills in MS Office
- Ability to follow step-by-step detailed procedures
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
Security Clearance / International Traffic In Arms Regulations
(ITAR) This position requires use of information which is subject
to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore,
all applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined in ITAR 120.15
(e.g., U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or
protected individual. Also see 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) and 8 U.S.C.
1324b(a)(3) for additional information).
RUAG Space USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other categories protected by
Keywords: RUAG International, Titusville , Spacecraft Assembler, 2nd Shift, Other , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!