Position Description / Job Responsibilities (include but not
• Essential duties include performing fluid flow analysis along
with pipe stress analysis of systems in accordance with ASME B31.3
• The stress work includes the modeling of the piping systems to
verify piping flexibility, stability and qualification of equipment
• Complete hydraulic calculations using AFT FathomThermal fluid
flow analysis included determining velocities and pressure losses
along a piping system to find ideal pipe routing and enable pipe
and pump sizing
• Work closely with layout personnel and pipe support engineers
to deliver a quality and cost-effective design.
• Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and vendors as
• Candidate should also be able to provide designs for pipe
• US Citizenship.
• Understanding of ISA 75.01.01 required
• Experience with AFT Fathom.Arrow for Thermal Fluid Analysis is
• Knowledge of ASME B31.1 and/or B31.3 piping codes a plus
• Prior experience using and pipe stress analysis program
(CaesarII and AutoPIPE or Smartplant)
• Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen
and background check which includes verification of employment and
• Six years' experience in fluid system stress analysis in
industrial, nuclear, nuclear waste and/or defense facilities.
• EIT or PE Registration.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Access