Embedded Software Engineer
Company: ACL Digital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Duration: 6 months
Position Responsibilities Include:
- C++ GUI programming in a human-safety-critical
- Create unit tests and automated regression tests.
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan,
design, develop and verify system solutions with an emphasis on
network, hardware and software safety.
- Evaluates customer/operational needs to define system
performance requirements, technical parameter integration and
compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces
from an engineering perspective.
- Supports the planning, organization, implementation and
monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risks,
issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment
processes with an emphasis on safety and engineering.
- Apply human factors engineering toward the implementation of
designs and the implementation of system and functional
- Using AGILE tools (such as Jira) for tasking and status
- Proficient in C++ and well versed with RTOS
- Perform basic debugging(Jtag/Trace32 etc) .
- Basic understanding of Computer Architecture and OS
Keywords: ACL Digital, Titusville , Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!