Company: Healthcare Services Group
Posted on: April 9, 2019
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care
and nursing facilities and is now hiring a Light Housekeeper in
your area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art training program!
- Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well
established guidelines and assigned areas and shift(s) to ensure
that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service
expectations are met.
- The light housekeeper is responsible for satisfactory and
timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to
supervisor in a timely fashion.
- The light housekeeper performs a variety of tasks, such as dust
mopping and damp mopping floors in all areas including entry ways,
corridors, etc. Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and
use of cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms including sinks, tubs, floors
- Is responsible for the daily cleaning and sanitizing of patient
room furniture, as well as sitting room and dining room
- Removes and disposes of trash and relieves laundry staff as
needed, and performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral
instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and cooperative
with supervisor, co-workers and client staff
- Interacts appropriately with residents, client, other
personnel, supervisor and the public.
- Responds to customer preferences, complies with industry and
federal and state guidelines, and meets the needs of
- Must respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate
- Follows infection control and universal precautions policies
and procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is maintained
at all times. Follow proper reporting, isolation and handwashing
- The light housekeeper consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with others.
- Ability to cooperate with co-workers, residents, and facility
- Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a
- After the training period is completed, must be able to
accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and do so
without injury to oneself or other individuals.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all
- Must be able to be at work as schedule on time.Additional
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.Healthcare
Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare
Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Titusville , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!