PRN THERAPIST (LICENSED) - PSYCH BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Company: PALM POINT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Posted on: December 5, 2018
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A NEW TEAM! One of the nation?s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World?s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America?s Top 500 Public Companies. Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom. Mission Statement: To provide superior quality healthcare services that: PATIENTS recommend to family and friends, PHYSICIANS prefer for their patients, PURCHASERS select for their clients, EMPLOYEES are proud of, and INVESTORS seek for long-term returns. Palm Point Behavioral Health is an 74-bed behavioral health hospital located in Titusville, Florida minutes from Cape Canaveral.? Palm Point Behavioral Health treats adults and adolescents that suffer from a wide range of behavioral health diagnoses including, depression, anxiety and substance abuse in a modern and well-appointed facility. Palm Point behavioral health offers inpatient treatment options and serve communities in Brevard County and beyond. Titusville, located on Florida?s Space Coast, is approximately 30-miles north of historic Cocoa Beach, and 40-miles east of Orlando?s famous theme parks. In Titusville, you can tour the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and Canaveral National Seashore. Not only do you have the abundance of activities along the Atlantic shore, but Titusville also offers an ideal climate, close proximity to multiple dining and shopping options, and a very friendly community. We are currently building our Team and seeking a PRN Licensed Therapist. The Therapist is a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team.? Major job functions include but are not limited to: completes Baker Act evaluations as eligible through licensure; conducts psychosocial assessment and information related to diagnosis/treatment experiences, age, developmental stage, life style, traits/disorders and psychopathology; reports known and suspected abuse to appropriate entities; provides clinically sound individual, family, and group therapies within required time frames and establishes therapeutic relationships with patients and families; completes documentation per policy and procedure; provides education/consultation to client/family, treatment team and community; communicates psychosocial impact of diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment interventions; ensures good clinical judgment to ensure optimum patient care and discharge planning; participates in continuing education activities; uses de-escalation, mediation, conflict resolution and other less-restrictive responses in relationship to the level of the patient while safely managing patient aggression; complies with standards, policies/procedures, laws and regulations; assists in developing and maintaining community resource information; performs marketing functions as assigned; assists in the maintenance of the program environment in compliance with policies of safety and security. Benefit Highlights:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation Learn more about Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) at: www.uhsinc.com *UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc. UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
- Must be licensed in the State of Florida or licensed prepared as an LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Master's Degree from an accredited school in the Behavioral Sciences
- Three (3) years post Master's working experience including of group therapy, case coordination activities, substance abuse, mental health and specific treatment related to adults in acute care and/or intensive outpatient settings.?
- Must meet State Law regulations for credentialing clinicians.?
- Unlicensed therapists must be Master?s prepared, and actively working toward licensure.? Weekly they should receive documented supervision and their clinical entries are counter-signed.?
Keywords: PALM POINT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, Titusville , PRN THERAPIST (LICENSED) - PSYCH BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, Healthcare , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!