Medical Assistant I
Company: Parrish Healthcare Careers
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Sign On Bonus Available
PMG Family Practice
8:00am-5:00pm; Full Time
The Medical Assistant will work alongside primary care providers
and be responsible for promoting and demonstrating Parrish
Healthcare's Culture of Choice ; actively and effectively
participates in ensuring strategic goals and objectives are met or
exceeded; and effectively fulfills our mission to provide Healing
Experiences for Everyone all the Time ; assists Medical Licensed
Provider in providing services to patients and care givers.
Provides educational and emotion support to patients under the
guidance of the Medical Provider as directed. This position reports
to the Site Manager.
HEALING COMMUNITIES GROWTH
- Responsible for the achievement of assigned goals and
objectives; takes immediate and effective steps to assure
professional performance meet or exceed established
HEALING EXPERIENCES SERVICE
- Always provides service excellence to all assigned patients as
measured by national best-practice benchmarks.
SYSTEM RELIABILITY QUALITY & SAFETY
- Maintains proper sterilization of correct equipment using
- Maintains a neat an orderly exam area with supplies
- Prepares patients for formal assessment by obtaining vital
signs, accurately documenting and initiating patient's
history/complaint, memory testing, and performs other diagnostic
tests and/or therapeutic treatments, as ordered.
- Demonstrates doing what is required the first time, every time
by being responsible, sensitive, accurate, timely, coordinated and
- Communicates to providers and other patient care team members,
as needed. Liaison between patient and provider regarding clinical
- Orders medical supplies and maintains office inventory. Uses
office fax and copier, EMR, scanner.
- Appropriately follows all Parrish Medical Group protocols.
- Trains and helps to onboard new care partners to the team.
CARE PARTNER ENGAGEMENT PEOPLE
- Demonstrates teamwork, positive collaborative attitude and role
models Parrish Healthcare's values and standards of behavior.
- Maintains skills and knowledge within professional practice;
able to step in and serve as back up to fellow care partners to
cover staffing needs as necessary.
COMMUNITY INVESTMENT FINANCE
- Adheres to systems, processes, policies and procedures that
result in effective administration of annual budget(s); productive,
cost efficient and effective operations within assigned provider
practice(s); and takes effective corrective actions for any
operating expenses that deviate from budget.
- High School/GED required. Vocational or other technical school,
certification, training or apprenticeship required within one year
of employment (e.g. Medical Assistant certification required)
beyond high school.
- 0 years to 1 years
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), American
Medical Technologist (AMT), National Center for Competency Testing
(NCCT), National HealthCare Association (NHA), American Medical
Certification Association (AMCA) Certification, or National
Association for Health Professionals (NAHP) is required within one
year of employment and must be maintained throughout
- BLS required within 30 days of hire
Parrish Healthcare is a caring community of healthcare
professionals passionate about excellence and fulfilling our
mission of providing Healing Experiences For Everyone All The Time
Parrish Healthcare has a Culture of Choice . This means a we have a
healing work environment that empowers people to aspire to be their
very best. We partner passionate, talented and skilled people in
the right role with the right resources. We provide a clear and
strategic direction to achieve superior results on behalf of the
communities we serve.
Keywords: Parrish Healthcare Careers, Titusville , Medical Assistant I, Healthcare , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!