Product Lifecyle & Configuration Control Manager
Company: Space Perspective
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) & Configuration Control
Manager works as part of the Systems Engineering and Operation
(SysOps) Team. The position has responsibilities in all phases of
the system life cycle from requirements development and analysis
through operations. Specifically, the PLM & Configuration Control
Manager is responsible for developing and managing the PLM &
Configuration Control system from the early design phase through
routine Spaceship Neptune operations. Core Accountabilities and
- Work with each of the Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to
determine the current and future PLM & Configuration Control
- Plan the PLM & Configuration Control system development and
coordinate compatibility / interoperability with other data
management systems in the company, i.e.: do it right.
- Select and implement software tools as required.
- Implement the overall system as needed in anticipation of
overall needs and the vehicle and company develops.
- Take advantage of cutting-edge software tools and techniques
- Support implementation of processes and tools in all
IPTs.Required Education and Experience
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university in a
manufacturing or engineering discipline (master's preferred) or
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience implementing PLM &
Configuration Control Systems including planning, budgeting, and
- Ability to work well in an integrated, fast-paced, dynamic,
collaborative team environment and a willingness to work long hours
and weekends as needed.
- Hands-on experience with MS Project or other planning
- Practical experience in a complex operational environment.
- Extraordinary organizational skills with the ability to
prioritize and follow through on all work.
- Proven ability to lead in the management of multiple projects
while contributing to others.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with an emphasis
on interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and accessibility are necessary.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed.
- Familiarity with performing work in an iterative design and
test environmentSpace Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer;
employment with Space Perspective is governed based on merit,
competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any
manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity,
veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any
other legally protected status.
Keywords: Space Perspective, Titusville , Product Lifecyle & Configuration Control Manager, Executive , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!