Company: Miracle City Harley
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionManages employees and operations of the sales
department. Key Result Areas
- Sales Department Operations
- Customer Service
- Management Major Duties and Responsibilities 1)Sales Department
- Oversee and manage all operations of new and pre-owned
- Ensure sales department contributes acceptable levels of gross
and net profit.
- Ensure sales personnel are well trained, motivated, and
available when needed.
- Determine sales quota's for sales personnel in accordance to
their skill levels.
- Oversee sales, trade-ins, and delivery of all new and used
- Maintain a sales history and/or vehicle history log book.
- Establish realistic forecasts.
- Initiate and maintain an inventory control system along with
net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of "lower
than anticipated" profits.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer
system required for sales management.
- Maintain a balanced new unit inventory in proportion to
- Establish procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of
- Maintain showroom with a variety of vehicles set-up with
different accessories and paint schemes, displayed in a well
lighted environment which draws customers.
- Initiate procedures for quick and efficient handling of
warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of these
- Maintain clean efficient facilities.2)Customer Service
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to
customers by using current pro-active feature benefit sales
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and
ability to buy.
- Institute a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all
customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
- Ensure cross sales of P&A, financing, general merchandise,
warranties, HOG Dues, insurance products and services.
- Develop and ensure use of a common and consistent quotation
methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
- Establish and ensure road test, pre-delivery inspection, and
vehicle delivery policies and procedures are followed.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a
positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to "Make Things
- Maintain sales followup programs.
- Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Develop promotional campaigns in conjunction with the parts and
- Maintain efficiency reports on sales representatives.
- Provide reports to GM, as requested.
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department in
collaboration with GM.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with sales department
issues.4) Other Duties
- As necessary Supervisory Responsibilities
- Establish departmental work schedule, balancing the work load
of all employees.
- Train Sales Representatives to use consistent and current sales
- Set policies and procedures for sales department.
- Manage employee performance (evaluate and council) and conduct
performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and terminating
- Forward records of all employee performance reviews,
disciplinary actions, job promotions, pay adjustments and letters
of recommendation to appropriate personnel for placement in
- Provide training for all sales employees (seminars; workshops;
sales schools, etc.). Commitments
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with
- Model superior customer service behavior for all sales
personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers,
employees GM and owner(s).
- Remain current with all sales department training available by
reviewing ProSell & P.A.C.E. tapes and attending seminars,
workshops, and other related training programs.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the sales business.
- Focus on quality. Qualifications & Job Requirements
- 3 years progressive experience within the motorcycle department
of a motor vehicle dealership.
- Prefer knowledge and experience with sales of
Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles, and other products sold by the
dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.We
are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Miracle City Harley, Titusville , Sales Manager, Executive , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!