Front Office Manager, Courtyard by Marriott
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 7, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a
Front Office Manager to join our team at Courtyard by Marriott in
Titusville, Florida. Front Office Managers work closely with the
General Manager to ensure effective overall operations of the Front
Desk operations.You'll be responsible for the management of all
aspects of the front desk and night auditing.Responsibilities
- Directs associates and coordinates the activities of the front
- Reviews operating and sales reports to determine necessary
changes to the operations to realize revenue maximization and
- Coordinates with support managers for compliance of policies,
merchandise mix and inventory.
- Directly supervises front desk associates including scheduling,
training, assigning and directing work, appraising performance,
rewarding and disciplining associates.
- Directs daily activities of the front desk, analyzes and
organizes operations and procedures, ensures operations are in
compliance with company policies and programs.
- Responsible for all front desk guest relations, including
addressing guest and associate complaints, resolving issues, and
responding to guest inquiries.
- Responsible for reconciling all monthly OTA and direct bill
- Responsible for keeping all Front office software and hardware
systems up and running.
- Acquire all knowledge and become an expert on the property
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.Qualifications
- At least 3 years' front desk operations experience.
- Commitment to customer and client service.
- Ability to communicate through oral and written skills with
staff, creating a positive work environment.
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership and team building
- Ability to manage frequent change.
- Ability to manage their own time as well as the time of
others.Shift Details VariesWho We Are At Delaware North, you ll
love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics: beach, bell,
club, door attendant, inn, lobby, luggage, resort, service
Keywords: Delaware North, Titusville , Front Office Manager, Courtyard by Marriott, Executive , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!