Teacher: ESE Intervention/K-8/Full-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (Titusville)
Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
teachers in N. Brevard County, Florida!
We have a school in Titusville (32780 zip code) in need of a
full-time Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Teacher for our
intervention programs during the 2022-2023 school year. This
position is in-person and focuses on small group instruction for
ESE students in grades K-8; the ideal candidate will be comfortable
teaching to students in multiple grade levels.
Our ESE Teachers Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive salaried pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30
or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
studentsESE Teacher Job Duties:
- Instruct to ESE students in multiple grade levels in a
face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models to eligible
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
(student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports,
parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.ESE Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Experience with ESE students
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Teaching Certificate/Statement of Eligibility preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help studentsAbout Catapult Learning:Our company
is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services to public
and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk
youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over
40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate
values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive,
Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A FL Teaching Certificate/Statement of Eligibility is preferred for
this position. Candidates must be local to the area to be
considered. To expedite processing of your application, please
include your certificate status and location on your resume.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Titusville , Teacher: ESE Intervention/K-8/Full-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (Titusville), Education / Teaching , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!