Technical Writer (Aerospace)
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Onsite in Titusville, FL - offers relocation
- $60,000 - 70,000/yr -
- US Citizen -
- Aerospace ExperienceEssential Functions:
- Interpret, translate and summarize data sourced from
engineering drawings, ECOs, schematics, diagrams and IPCs.
- Generate flight and/or maintenance manuals for airborne and/or
ground-based mission systems.
- Develop operational procedures, theory of operations,
troubleshooting, fault isolation procedures, test, and repair
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures
and maintenance manuals per applicable industry and/or customer
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation and
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style and
- Ensure configuration consistency in updates/revisions to
- Must be able to work within defined budgets and meet schedule
- Strong computer skills with solid understanding of MS Office
Suite and applications.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to transition
between different programs and publication styles.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with aerospace
practices, and industry technical publications specifications
(i.e., ATA 100, ATA iSpec2200, S1000D), with an understanding of
commercial and military aerospace practices.
- Minimum of 2 years work with Adobe FrameMaker or other
technical writing tools such as Arbortext.
- Minimum of 2 years producing graphics and illustrations using
tools such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop highly desired.
- Minimum of 2 years using engineering tools such as
Teamcenter/SmartTeam, SolidEdge/Nx as well as AutoCad and Capital
strongly desired.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Titusville , Technical Writer (Aerospace), Advertising , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...