Posted on: September 25, 2022
GenH2 is a premier provider of liquid hydrogen infrastructure
solutions. The company's mission is to advance the renewable energy
economy by accelerating the hydrogen infrastructure buildout. The
GenH2 team of scientists and engineers possess decades of
experience researching, engineering, and producing hydrogen
solutions for the US DoD, DoE, NASA, and leading universities.
GenH2 aims to mass produce mid-size modular solutions to support a
variety of end-use cases for land, air, sea, and space. This
position will directly impact the growth of the Hydrogen
Job Summary:The Technical Writer is responsible for generating
innovative ideas for content, creating and revising technical
documents such as manuals, reports, brochures, or articles, and
working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills which
enable them to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner. The
position will require research of products, services, technology,
or concepts to be documented and easily understood by a broad
- Writes and edits technical documents including reference
manuals and product manuals.
- Writes and edits procedural documentation such as user guides
- Determines the type of publication that will best serve the
- Meets with engineers, programmers, and project managers to
learn about specific products or processes.
- Researches product samples to fully understand the
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and
procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone and technical
terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Plans writing processes and sets timelines and deadlines.
- Creates or works with graphic designers to create diagrams,
charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a
product or process.
- Gathers feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
to improve technical documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
- Ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Writing, or related
Engineering/Manufacturing field required.
- Engineering Degree or 5+ years' equivalent experience in
- Five+ years of equivalent experience required.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Prototyping technical
Document drafting/editing/compositionPhysical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.Location: -This
position will be located in Titusville, FL. On-Site
Note to Applicants:Please include a resume and a detailed cover
letter that addresses all the minimum and desired qualifications of
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $41,000.00 - $51,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Keywords: GenH2, Titusville , Technical Writer, Advertising , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!