Medical Front Office Clerk
Company: North Brevard Medical Support
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job Description**To be considered please fill out the
Application in the next step** Department:Behavioral,
Schedule/Status: 8am - 5pm; Full Time
Standard Hours/Week: 40
General Description: Under the direction of the Site Manager, this
position is responsible for being the point person for patients and
visitors. Responsible for greeting patients, appointment
scheduling, insurance verification, collection of copays, filing
and phone communications.
- Greets patients and visitors in a courteous and friendly manner
both in person and via telephone; answering questions and taking
messages if needed, scheduling appointments.
- Prepares new charts, files and maintains patient records;
maintains, organizes and pulls charts for upcoming patient
- Confirms appointments with patients via telephone one day prior
to scheduled appointment.
- Check in patients confirming accurate and updated patient and
insurance information is in chart as well as the EMR.
- Perform billing and bookkeeping functions including collection
of cash payments, posting and balancing daily sheets of
transactions and balancing deposits according to set billing
- Check out patients; accurately enter charges into computer,
collecting all co-pays and out of pocket charges prior to patient
- High school diploma or GED required. Work Experience:
- 0 years to 1 years Required Licenses, Certifications,
Keywords: North Brevard Medical Support, Titusville , Medical Front Office Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!