Presuit Secretary (Entry Level)
Company: Morgan & Morgan, P.A.
Posted on: November 17, 2022
At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of
Americans, we're their last line of defense against insurance
companies, large corporations or defective goods. From attorneys to
client support staff, creative marketing to operations teams, every
member of our firm has a key role to play in the winning fight for
consumer rights. Our over 3,000 employees are all united by one
mission: For the People.
We are seeking a qualified Pre-Suit Secretary. In this role, you
will be responsible for managing the law firm's day-to-day
operations, including carrying out administrative services and
supporting the legal team. This position's ideal candidate has a
strong work ethic, exceptional problem-solving skills, and
comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic workplace.
- Assist case managers and attorneys with organizing, filing, and
maintaining of client files up to 100+ cases.
- Collect check request for medical records, accident reports,
driving records and vehicle ownership as requested and submit for
- Copy documents and demand packages as requested
- Complete certified mail cards and mail documents and cost
checks as requested
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office
machines, and sorting mail
- Create new and existing client folders
- Prepare and send turndowns and no representation letters,
contracts, and multi-party combo letters.
- Send out demand letters
- And other duties as assigned
- Associate degree, certificate, or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish. (preferred)
- 1 year of experience in the legal field a plus!
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, managing of files and records, and other
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, handle a
fast-paced environment, and manage workload with a positive
attitude and minimal supervision.
- Great written and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines
in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to
- Extensive computer and database expertise, Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook, and type no less than 35 wpm.
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to
protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with
our staff. For full-time employees, we offer an excellent benefits
package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid
time off and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan & Morgan provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal
government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you
are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you
written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of
Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so
you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any
action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer
and completed the I-9 Form.
Keywords: Morgan & Morgan, P.A., Titusville , Presuit Secretary (Entry Level), Administration, Clerical , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!