Medical Front Office Clerk Titus Landing
Company: North Brevard Medical Support
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description**To be considered please fill out the
Application in the next step**
Schedule/Status: 8:00 - 5:00/ Full TimeStandard Hours/Week: 40
General Description:Under the direction of the NBMS Practice
Manager and Physician Office Lead, this position is responsible for
being the point person for patients and visitors. Responsible for
appointment scheduling, insurance verification, collection of
co-pays, filing and phone communications.Key Responsibilities:
- Greets patients and visitors in a courteous and friendly manner
both in person and via telephone; answering questions and taking
messages if needed, scheduling appointments.
- Prepares new charts, files and maintains patient records;
maintains, organizes and pulls charts for upcoming patient
- Confirms appointments with patients via telephone one day prior
to scheduled appointment.
- Check in patients confirming accurate and updated patient and
insurance information is in chart as well as the EMR.
- Perform billing and bookkeeping functions including collection
of cash payments, posting and balancing daily sheets of
transactions and balancing deposits according to set billing
- Check out patients; accurately enter charges into computer,
collecting all co-pays and out of pocket charges prior to patient
- High School Diploma, required.Work Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a medical front office setting
Keywords: North Brevard Medical Support, Titusville , Medical Front Office Clerk Titus Landing, Administration, Clerical , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!