Company: MAG Areospace
Posted on: March 4, 2020
OverviewAt MAG, we provide and enable real-time situational
awareness to help our customers make the world smaller and safer.
We are laser focused on serving our customers by providing
technical expertise, operational excellence, and flawless
execution. Relentlessly driven by our dedication to service and
performance, we have become the leading independent provider of
manned/unmanned full-spectrum outsourced ISR services in the world.
Our success is due entirely to the high caliber of employees we
recruit, hire, and retain. At MAG, we look for individuals who
thrive in a high-performance environment where challenges are the
norm and success is expected.Position SummaryAs a receptionist, you
will be the first point of contact for MAG Aerospace.-- We are
looking for someone with a pleasant personality, as this is a
customer service role.-- You should be able to deal with
emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining
office operations.-- Must have great communication skills and work
well with others.-- --Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesInclude
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful
- Monitor visitor access by issuing visitor badges and
maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including
copying, faxing, taking notes and maintaining office supplies.
- Prepare for conferences and training rooms.
- Answer phones in a professional manner; routing calls as
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Set up for special events, breakfasts and luncheons as
required.--RequirementsMinimum Skills, and Experience
- Must have a positive attitude, professional demeanor and good
time management skills.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with
various tasks as required.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft Word,
Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to work well in a team enviorment----MAG Aerospace
(MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is
committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse
candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.Click below for the EEO is The
Law and Federal Contractor Poster
Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application
process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a
disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job
openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot
otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or
need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to
applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the
Vietnam-Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and
certain state and/or local laws.--If you need assistance due to a
disability, please contact MAG Aerospace Recruiting
at:Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993
Keywords: MAG Areospace, Titusville , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!