Senior Financial Analyst- Pricing Strategy
Company: J&J Family of Companies
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Janssen US Commercial Pharm, amember of Johnson & Johnsons
Family of Companies, is recruiting for SeniorFinancial Analyst
supporting the Immunology Pricing Strategy team. The positioncan be
based in either Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ.Caring for the world,
one person ata time has inspired and united the people of Johnson &
Johnson for over 130years. We embrace research and science --
bringing innovative ideas, productsand services to advance the
health and well-being of people.With $81.6 billion in 2018
sales,Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and
broadly-basedmanufacturer of health care products, as well as a
provider of relatedservices, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and
medical devices markets. Thereare more than 250 Johnson & Johnson
operating companies employing over125,000 people and with products
touching the lives of over a billion peopleevery day, throughout
the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch theworld,
Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make
ithappen.This role provides financial insightto the development and
analysis of Pricing & GTN strategies throughpartnering with the
Strategic Customer Group, Commercial Excellence, GovernmentControls
and Compliance, and US Brand leadership teams. Key
- This role is responsible forproviding financial analysis for
all list price and contract price decisionsfor the US Immunology
- The position requires partneringwith Commercial teams to
influence portfolio pricing decisions, deliverfinancial
commitments, and frame pricing strategies for senior
- The Senior Analyst will support andshape our strategy in
response to the dynamic pricing environment as it relatesto
indication-based contracting, value/outcomes-based contracting,
price actionsensitivity, and external price analyses.
- This will require effective modelingof financial scenarios for
Deal/No Deal decisions and Game Theory analysis ofJanssen strategy
impact on competitors and customers.
- The Senior Analyst will provide bothfinancial and strategic
business leadership and communicate effectively withsenior
management and cross-functional groups within the US Pharm
- The ability to challenge businessassumptions and develop
alternative scenarios will be required.
- Prior experience in the Pharm sectoror Gross-To-Net/Pricing is
preferred given the specialized nature of this role. Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required;preferably with a
major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- A CPA, CMA or MBA degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or relatedbusiness
experience is required.
- A highly motivated individual with strong analyticalskills,
intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills is
- The ability to work independently and handle multipletasks
simultaneously is required.
- The ability to partner with associates at all levels ofthe
organization is required.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal,negotiating
and influencing skills are required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills arerequired to
include formulas, pivot tables, and VLOOKUPS is required.
- The position can be based in either Horsham, PA orTitusville,
NJ with travel to the alternate site required and thisposition may
require up to 10% domestic travel.Johnson& Johnson is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Allqualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age,national origin, or protected veteran status and will
not be discriminatedagainst on the basis of disability.Primary
LocationUnited States-Pennsylvania-Horsham-Other LocationsNorth
America-United States-Florida-TitusvilleOrganizationJohnson &
Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job FunctionFinanceRequisition
Keywords: J&J Family of Companies, Titusville , Senior Financial Analyst- Pricing Strategy, Accounting, Auditing , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!